Guess who's the official merch sponsor of Chicago's Pitchfork Music Festival this year? Yup, yours truly. We custom-designed this graphic for it and put it in our Re-Spun fabric. Get one if you're a fan of good music, or just anyways because it's a great tee.
Thousands of you gave us old tees. We sorted ‘em by color, broke ‘em down, and mixed in recycled plastic bottles for strength. The result? A 100% recycled one-of-a-kind yarn, made from your old tees. Every color in this comes from previously dyed yarn — meaning NO added dye or wasted water. (Yes way.) Psst.. if you donated a tee, a little bit of your old tee is probably in here.
- Pacific Blue
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- No added dye
- Sueded for softness
- 52% Upcycled Cotton, 48% Recycled Polyester
- For the Guys... Standard sizing
- For the Gals... XS here is equivalent to Women's (S/M)
- Wash cold, dry cold
- Yarn spun in Spain, by adults
- Assembled in the USA, by adults