Veja's Rec Hexamesh is a sustainable running sneaker built from natural materials. The sneaker's upper is constructed using a blend of Hexamesh, organic cotton and polyester, which makes the shoe breathable and water-resistant.
Made out of ecological and sustainable materials. See the fit & detail bullets for more deets.
- Color: Artic Nautico / Orange
- Upper in Hexamesh, organic cotton and recycled polyester
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made out of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
- US: 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- EUR : 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45