The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. (No seriously.) 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
Made out of ecological and sustainable materials. See the fit & detail bullets for more deets.
Details & Fit
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- US: 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- EUR : 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45