For this week’s blog installment, we decided to highlight our awesome store employees. Instead of the usual employee bio, we decided to ask them a few tough questions to better get to know them. If you are in San Francisco, stop by and say hello:
Who is your celebrity doppleganger?
What is your favorite dance move?
What is your all time favorite thing to do in the city?
What’s the most embarrassing thing you’re willing to admit to the Foggy Blog??
These were the responses:
1) Beyonce…i get that a lot….haha
**Allison doesn’t dance, seriously. So she interpreted the next question as “Favorite dance movie”.
2) Cry Baby…does that count? i just like hearing Johnny Depp say “Allison”
3) Hmmm….Mission street dogs. Very bad for you but insanely good
4) I look at ASPCA cat bios in my spare time….makes me wanna cry every time
1) A fat Renee Zellweger from Bridget Jones’s Diary 2
2) The Bernie. Look it up
3) Go to Marine Layer parties so I can “legally” drink
4) I don’t like Cheez-Its
1. Ian Somerhalder (it was a compliment)
2. Cat Daddy
3. Giants Games
4. I didnt learn how to swim until I was about 12
1. Tim Lincecum (when I wear a hat)
2. The snake performed only by Michael Rapetti
3. GIGANTES games!
4. After the first ML corporate outing I woke up wearing a poncho with the world worst hangover
1. Kristin Cavallari (not sure if most would consider her a celeb…)
2. The Cupid Shuffle – I have a weird place in my heart for poorly choreographed dances that are only acceptable at weddings
3. Drinking beer and people watching at Dolores Park
4. Ask Mason. Over the last couple of years he has witnessed dozens of my awkward and clumsy moments with customers
1. Christina Ricci
2. The Pepper-mill
4. I watch Real Housewives of every city…