Heyo! Its giveaway time. We put our heads together with our pals at PUBLIC to create the perfect custom bike for cruising around the city, heading to the beach and skipping out on Uber’s surge pricing.
We’ve been taking it for spins around the office (rides like a dream) and although we love it…we lose and/or break things way too often so we’re giving it away.
The contest lasts until March 31st, which gives you plenty of time to hack the system and figure out how to make it yours. Or, just share with your friends and we’ll give you 10 bonus points.
Since we moved into the scenic Tender-Nob the nondescript front door of our Workshop has been home to flocks of pigeons, trash piles, and most frequently – graffiti from local…artists?
After a year of painting over the …lovely… street art every night we figured if ya can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. We got Antoine and Robert from 1:AM SF to come do a proper tag job out front.
We had them brave the elements (65 degrees with a chance of clouds) and got ‘em started at the crack of noon on Monday.
Two sunny days later…with input from many a Tender-Nob local, they unveiled their ML themed masterpiece.
Thanks Antoine and Robert, we’re feeling like the cool kids on the block. P.S. Banksy if the midnight tagger was you… our bad.
Check out our Instagram @marinelayer to see a legit timelapse.
- White Fence – Lizards First
- Twin Shadow – Turn Me Up
- Thao & The Get Down Stay Down – Holy Roller
- The Fresh & Onlys – Who Let The Devil
- Bear in Heaven – If I Were To Lie
- King Tuff – Sun Medallion
- Jhameel – White Lie
- Sylvan Esso – Play It Right
- Wild Nothing – Live In Dreams
- Allah-Las – Busman’s Holiday
- Classixx – Borderline feat. Jesse Kivel
- Chet Faker – Gold
- Holy Ghost! – Okay
- Breakbot – Make You Mine
- Tennis – Never Work For Free
- Toro Y Moi – So Many Details
- Cashmere Cat – Mirror Maru
Mixtape changes (almost) every week. Follow marinelayershirts on Spotify to access all playlists.