Playlist (embedded Spotify playlist at the bottom left of page)
- Kishi Bashi – Philosophize It! Chemicalize With It!
- Future Islands – Seasons (Waiting On You)
- White Denim – Pretty Green
- Emmylou Harris – Deeper Well
- Beck – Defriended
- Dr. Dog – These Days
- Lord Huron – Time to Run
- David Byrne & St. Vincent – Who
- Talking Heads – Road to Nowhere
- Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash – Baby Ride Easy
- Bright Eyes – Another Travelin’ Song
- Bob Dylan – Like a Rolling Stone
- Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
- Trails and Ways – Tereza
*Mixtape changes (almost) every week, follow marinelayershirts on Spotify to access all past playlists
Climb the Mountains And Get Their Good Tidings. - John Muir
John Muir seems like a cool guy and this city is known for it’s fog. Combine the two, throw in a couple cool landscape shots and that’s all the incentive you need to close up the computer and head for the hills. Fully clad in our new [John Muir] tee, Fog Jacket or best-selling women’s confetti dot woven, obviously…
We’re open for business!
Located at 1572 California Street, in what used to be the old Lumiere* theater, we’ve unlocked the doors to our 3rd San Francisco store. The Marine Layer Workshop is an extension of our world headquarters; this is where we design the soft stuff and sell season favorites, rare runs and brand new samples. Want to ask one of the designers why we haven’t made more man tanks or catch a surf flick with an in-house model? Great… Come by anytime!
*Fresh corn popped daily.
So what’s Lucy wearing, anyway?
- Baseball Raglan Sweater paired with a Variegated Stripe Infinity Scarf: This sweater is made from a soft double-sided sweater knit – park ready once you pair it with a colorful scarf! The stone wash jeans? We don’t know where those came from…
- Striped Hi-Low Woven unbuttoned over our gym class classic Heather Grey Tri-Blend V-Neck Tee: Our silk hi-low buttondown (which can also button up) is one of our favorites… pair it with a classic tee or dress it up.
- – -